I only just discovered Aftyn knew this song because
I peeked into nursery on Sunday and heard them singing it together.
Wow! Lots of props to her teachers!
That's great! I wonder if Brayli knows that one? She likes to sing "I Am a Child of God" to Broxon--with help of course. Some days she likes to be funny and sings, "I am a child of mommy and daddy!" She is so silly. We need to get the girls together and play now that I'm home on maternity leave and the weather is nice.
Ella and I had fun watching this video of cute Aftyn singing. She really knew how to fill in the blanks, didn't she?! Way to go, Sister (as you would call her)!
4 comments:
Awww, that's cute! I don't know if my nursery kids know the words that well. Mostly they just stare at me. Good job, Aftyn!
That's great! I wonder if Brayli knows that one? She likes to sing "I Am a Child of God" to Broxon--with help of course. Some days she likes to be funny and sings, "I am a child of mommy and daddy!" She is so silly. We need to get the girls together and play now that I'm home on maternity leave and the weather is nice.
Ella and I had fun watching this video of cute Aftyn singing. She really knew how to fill in the blanks, didn't she?! Way to go, Sister (as you would call her)!
I loved the high pitched "BEAM!" everytime! Can't get enough of it!
Post a Comment