Some of the things I have grown to love about our Bronwyn would have to include:
snuggly, as in likes to snuggle
smiley, that's an understatement
adores Aftyn
has become a great little nurser
silly
goes to sleep by herself'
makes me laugh -out loud- daily
loves to be played with
CHUBBY cheeks
she is all eyes when Aftyn is around, and if Aftyn chances to look her way,
which is happening A LOT more often, she squeals which makes Aftyn smile
and laugh, and then Aftyn will usually tell me with a big smile on her face,
"she likes me"!
"she likes me"!
-And oh how that makes my heart sing with joy
when I see them playing and smiling together -
when I see them playing and smiling together -
She seems to get a lot of comments when we're out and about, and they either include:
"oh, what a little doll", meaning she looks like a doll OR "she's so small!"
Aftyn and Bronwyn have a game they play, it goes like this:
Aftyn squeals, Bronwyn squeals back, Aftyn squeals again,
Bronwyn squeals back.
And on and on until Aftyn or Bronwyn get bored
I feel so blessed to have Bronwyn in our family.
I can't imagine life without her.
And I've found I tend to get sappier when the kids are sleeping and no one is currently "needing" me. :)

1 comment:
When Samantha was about 8 or 9 months old, one time Brian was cuddling her and he looked up and said, "don't you just wish you could freeze dry her at this stage?"
Ha! I thought it was hilarious, and so sweet, too. Kind of like your comments in these two Bronwyn posts, about freezing time and cherishing the babyness.
Post a Comment