So remember how I said I was going to keep a daily log of
how I was doing with nutrition and exercise?
Yeah well, I got bored of it and I thought it made my blog boring. LOL
BUT something seems to have *clicked* and I'm killing it
on the eating clean and not reaching for sweets this week thus far. Go me!
Also, I'm giving my foot a rest so the bone can heal so no exercising but I'll
start again on that hopefully next week.
| Modeling for the camera |
Aftyn had a one day hiatus from swimming lessons due to her incredibly sprained hand/wrist.
I've never seen so much swelling in a little hand. :(
But she is doing so much better today.
| Totally in her element |
Bronwyn is having a hard time being happy at swim lessons because she is so jealous of
Aftyn but I keep reminding her that her time is coming.
Her lessons start on Monday. :)
| Just lounging around, sucking on her toe |
Mirren is trying to get a top tooth and two bottom teeth all at the same time.
It'll be interesting to see which tooth wins the race.
Also, she is a crazy rolling fool!
She has figured out how to manuever around a room by simply rolling.
Here are some incredibly cute pictures of our littlest lately.
Reed is staying busy with work.
Some days he loves it, some days he wishes it didn't take so much time.
Overall, I really think it's a blessing.
This job gives him experience and blesses our family financially in ways we need.
We've been invited to a quinceanera for one of his customers next weekend.
It'll be our first! LOL
I'm actually pretty excited.
Dancing and yummy food?!?
I'm totally there.
No comments:
Post a Comment