Okay. Mirren is talking a LOT lately.
Tonight as we left Grandma W's house, wherein my sister Laura lives, Mirren heard me saying goodbye to everyone and as Aunt Laura called out "Goodbye!" Mirren promptly answered "Bye Aura!". : ) Proud mommy moment because she picked up on Laura's name all on her own and I never once asked her to repeat it to learn it. That girl is smart as a whip!
On the other hand, she seems to be regressing in the potty training department. She was to the point where she was starting to take herself potty sometimes and she ALWAYS told me when she had to go, suddenly she is not. I've never experienced this before with either of her older sisters, but she is Mirren so I shouldn't be surprised. We broke the mold when she came into the world. She marches to her own beat and drummer. It is taking all of my patience to deal with this sweet and pleasing girl who suddenly is having these problems.
I sure love her. She loves to lounge in Lochlan's car seat and I allow it as long as she is nicely sitting in it and he doesn't need it and she isn't tearing the sun visor off of it.
1 comment:
Oh, Mirren! So funny that she likes Lochlan's carseat. And I'm impressed she picked up on my name!
Post a Comment