Monday, June 13, 2016

Guys, Lochlan Fell Down








Lochlan has been eyeing the front door for a while when it is open, as if crawling out of it would open up a whole new world of curiosities. Except there's a big step down and he won't expect it and he'll fall down on his head.

And that's what happened today when my back was turned making dinner and I'd already asked Aftyn to please close the door so as to prevent the possibility of Lochlan falling to the hard pavement below.

:(  He has slight road rash under his left eye and a little bruise on his left eyebrow. Poor little man.

Pictures to come. This is his first big bump, and I have a feeling, this is only the beginning.

This kid is an animal. He's voraciously energetic and excited to experience it all.

1 comment:

Brobie said...

Aw poor Lochlan!! He sounds like the most energetic little guy. From pics I've seen on Facebook, he seems to be getting so big!! Last time I saw him was from Thanksgiving I think, when he was just a wee baby! Miss you guys!