Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another day in paradise

Spring is coming! I'm so excited, because spring

brings with it so many beautiful, wondrous things, like:



I love love love baby goats! They are so cute

with their little "maaa"'s. And their cute little faces and ears.



Flowers! I love it when flowers start blooming and

bringing color to the colorless world that is winter.



Baby birds, baby ducks, baby anything waddling

after its mother. So dang cute!

Now, last but not least, something that we have

to look forward to that makes this spring so very special:



I'm so glad its spring! Hope you are finding and enjoying all the beauties of spring.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How exciting! She will be here before you know it and you'll be missing out on sleep and everything! What a wonderful time of your life. :^> I love you guys and I'm so excited for you!

Me again said...

If you want a really great spring-time experience, you've got to call the sheep shed and take their farm tour.

They are just about 10 min from your house.

They have the most adorable baby angora goats. Picture a baby goat, but now with cute curly white fur. And they will let you handle them even at a day to a few days old.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Sounds really cute. I might have to try that.