Reed and I have been dealing with an inevitability lately - our bathroom sink has become slower and slower to drain. Reed, having had no prior unclogging history, seemed a bit daunted by the task.
This morning he came home from the store, Draino in hand. Not wanting to waste money, I immediately popped on the internet, typed up how to unclog a drain, found a video on YouTube, watched the whole 2 minute video, and went and grabbed Reed by the hand.
We both went into our bathroom, where I did everything the video said to do, with the help of Reed. We had that drain clean and clear in 5 minutes flat! I was so proud of us!! And now we both know how to do it, so there's no need to wait until the sink is unusable to fix it. I love a quick and easy fix!
Also, wanted to share that Aftyn is already able to identify her nose thanks to a little game she and I like to play where we bump noses, poke noses and generally have fun identifying our noses. Odd, but very cute. I'll try and get it on video so we can share.
1 comment:
I used to use Drano.....until our friend who is a plumber told me that he will always have job security as long as people use drano. I guess it ruins your pipes. Good for you that you did it chemical free!
-Kim
Post a Comment