Some scenes you might be watching on your imaginary camera from our house the last few weeks:
Aftyn crawling around !! . . . finding the dishwasher while I tried to load it. She was laughing and smiling all the while she tried to pull things out of the bottom rack. Little stinker.
Tonight, Aftyn in a skirt, trying to manuever the kitchen floor and not crawl on her knees, but instead using her feet and doing a "bear crawl". Wish I had the video camera for that! Maybe I'll have to re-create it for posterity.
Aftyn's funny excited noises she makes.
Aftyn's 2 bottom teeth. And not the 2 in the middle. The one in the middle, bottom right, and the one to the right of that one. Odd, huh?
Aftyn and I playing our nose game
Tonight, Aftyn letting me use her hands to "play" in her hair, and the giggles and laughs when I let her play with her hands in my hair. She is such a funny, happy little girl! (When she wants to be.)
Aftyn's latest food passion: pretzels
We certainly love our Aftyn, and are grateful for the 9 months today that we've had her in our family! 9 month pictures coming sometime in the next few weeks hopefully!!
1 comment:
What fun things to remember. They make me want to laugh. Can't wait to get to know her. Thanks for this posting of memories. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment