Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inspirations


This weekend has been full of inspirations. Of course, what with having General Conference, you might expect that. But along with it, I have been having bow inspirations. And I am might proud of some of the cute bows I created the last 2 days. Check them out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute, Alysa!! I can't wait to see Aftyn wearing them!!

Dalana and Mark said...

These bows are so cute, Alysa! You have a real talent here! Good luck with the Etsy thing if you decide to do it. If you need another model (besides Aftyn) for your bows, Ella would be more than willing. CUTE, CUTE!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Thanks Dalana! That really means a lot!!

Matthew said...

Those are sooo cute! What do they look like on my bald baby's head??? Feel free to make her a model too!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

Just realized i was logged in as Matthew. The above comment is from Elizabeth