Gorgeous! -- Both the roses and the cutie Aftyn girl! Happy anniversary, you two! I still think you have the COOLEST anniversary date EVER! (it's even in July, can't beat that!!)
So sorry Reed had to work late! Maybe getting overtime will make up for it, huh? Hope you had a great day anyway! (P.S. Your anniversary is exactly one month after ours! Same year too!)
4 comments:
Gorgeous! -- Both the roses and the cutie Aftyn girl! Happy anniversary, you two! I still think you have the COOLEST anniversary date EVER! (it's even in July, can't beat that!!)
Hope you have a nice day celebrating.
happy anniversary!
I've missed a lot on your blog. Just got caught up.
Happy Anniversary. I found out from my sister. She was sad for you because she knew Reed was working late. Hope you still had a great day!
So sorry Reed had to work late! Maybe getting overtime will make up for it, huh? Hope you had a great day anyway! (P.S. Your anniversary is exactly one month after ours! Same year too!)
Post a Comment