Aftyn has been doing so many new things lately, I knew I needed to document some of the big changes she's been making.
Now that she's a week away from turning 16 months, here's what she's been up to:
-Finally gaining enough weight to go into a new carseat. Yay!
- Started feeding herself with a spoon this week, she is so proud of herself and likes doing it so much she even tries new foods on her own just because she likes putting the spoon in her mouth .
- When asked, she can say the sounds for a horse, a cow, a dog , and a cat! Normally, we look at pictures and she can do their sounds, so I was completely blown away when she did it without pictures.
- She loves it when she can do new things on her own, such as feeding herself with a spoon.
- She tells on herself when she's getting into something she shouldn't. She says "no no" as she is just about to do what she's not supposed to do. Pretty funny.
- She just got her first molar in last week.
- Some of the words she says actually make sense with what she's doing. This morning, while feeding herself oatmeal, she said "yummy".
I'm sure there's lots and lots more things that I am not thinking of because I see it all the time. She is so fun to be around, except when she's teething. She is a happy little thing, and is so entertaining. We sure do love our Aftyn girl.
Sorry about no new pictures, but I can't remember where our camera is. I better go find it.
1 comment:
She can do monkey sounds too!
Post a Comment