Monday, March 21, 2011











Here's a size check: Below is me pregnant with Aftyn.

Compare to above with this baby.

I feel that I am considerably bigger!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow Alysa georgous pictures! I love them, especially the one with the blocks across your tummy. :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

I love your pictures!! You look beautiful! Is Aftyn excited for her baby sister?

Juliette said...

You are just flat out cute! I can't wait to see the new little one! I hope all goes well!

Kikigirl said...

I am so excited! Love you guys!

Tim and Autney Lucore said...

love the pics...ya bigger with #2, but equally as cute!!!

Jenn said...

yep, I forgot to say your belly is bigger, but you just got more georgous with this one too. :)

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

:) Just what I needed to hear Jenn! Thanks!! I think that will definitely be a comment I remember about this pregnancy. :)

Kam said...

cute, cute. I like the one at the clothesline. and the ones with Aftyn. I always think the "size" has to do with what I'm wearing. In fact, I have some pics that I took back to back, in different outfits, and I look so much bigger in pink. really! :) Plus, you probably just carry this one differently, huh? I hope she doesn't get too big. Hang in there.

Kam said...

ps. I have to say, remember how you were hating your haircut, back when you first got it cut? Well, now it looks just goooorrgeous! dontcha think?! I do. for the record. :)

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Thanks Kamber! Now you've made me go back and look at my hair in a different way . . :) And yes, I have been debating whether dark colors don't make pregnant women look bigger. Good point!

Jen B said...

What fun memorable pictures. The purple is a great color, my favorite pics are the ones with Aftyn. You look beautiful !