| Aftyn was feeling a little impatient and wanted to get back out to the water! |
(Don't worry, I still applied sunblock twice in 3 hours. I don't want to be responsible for horrible sunburns on such young skin.)
Such a fun time and such a fun group of other moms to hang out with.
Thanks Kamber for thinking of us!
| Can you say "pooped?" |
We may have to repeat this afternoon a few more times!
4 comments:
I love Bronwyn's mischievous smile she has in that pic. Glad to see you guys having a good time.
Thanks Tylene! Hope things are going well for you and your family as well!
what fun for them! They do look pooped!!!
I'm glad you and the girls could come. Isn't Walden just perfect?! I'm feeling sad that I didn't insist that you go for a quick swim while I watched your kids on the shore for a bit... next time. I'm glad they got their afternoon naps on the way home! They're so cute!
Post a Comment