Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do you ever feel that the stresses in your life start to define you and you seem to feel a little lost among them?
 Maybe you haven't had a whole lot of stress or maybe you handle it all much better than I.

 I need a few days of rejuvenation and so I'm taking a few days off from the mundane.
I'm taking my girls to play outside.
I'm just going to take the rest of this week off of life and I'm going to play.
 Play and play and play because that's what my spirit feels like it needs.
So if you're looking for me, try looking somewhere unpredictable and fun and that's where you're most likely going to find me.
I'll even empty my camera's memory card and take pictures because we could use some new fun pictures of what's happening. 
I do have a few that were taken a few days ago at Small Farm, a little flower farm where you can cut a large bouquet of flowers for $5.95! :) And the fun of it is that you get to choose and cut all your own flowers. It was so fun just wandering around looking at all the varieties they were growing! The girls and I were super excited at being invited and had so much fun with these ladies and their kids. Thanks to Max for all these pictures!! (There are even more than this, but seriously, she took SO many cute ones I had to cut them back to just a few.)




One of Bronwyn's MANY friends who wanted to help her at the farm. :)


This was an additional little farm we were going to go play at but it was closed for ripening. So we took a picture to prove we were there.  :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Alysa I love your attitude. You just keep pushing past those uncomfortable feelings that come your way and you will find yourself. It's through these times that define us that we find what we are truly capable of. Right now you are "waiting on the Lord" (see page 21 in the July Ensign) and He is watching over you. You can do this and I am proud of all the adventures you are having over there. You will remember all these experiences for the rest of your life. Don't fight them as they come, just enjoy them. Love you!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Thanks Jenn. I like the way you put it, "pushing past those uncomfortable feelings". It's a very good way of putting what I'm going through into words. And thanks for the encouragement. I can always use that! :)

just a random genius said...

Fun! I want to go there!

Kam said...

Play. Play. Play. Sounds like good medicine to me. I hope it's helping? That flower place looks like tons of fun! And I could just eat Bronwyn up!! Soooo adorable!