Monday, June 4, 2012

If Nothing Else, You Might Find Them Quirky!



What a character


Looking all cushy sucking down a bottle


This is what humidity does to Bronwyn's hair

Aftyn was impressing us with her flexibility. :)
I find lately that I am a woman of few words here on the blog.  Honestly, I'm a little homesick. I miss having a backyard. Aftyn asked me a few weeks back when we were at Home Depot if we could get a backyard. Totally out of the blue. No promptings. Don't worry. I'll pull out of this funk. Just give me a few weeks. And maybe you could loan me YOUR backyard? :)

3 comments:

Kam said...

Cute, cute, cute. The pic of Bronwyn with her bottle on the bed reminds me of a similar pic we have of Samantha at that age and stage... just makes me want to scoop up that babe and smother her with kisses and cuddles. I miss them. And you and Reed. And I know this feeling you call homesickness. We have it here too. No fun. I think it's a bit of summertime blues... just a bit lonely out here sometimes, eh? Here's hoping for less rainy days, less humidity, and more fun memories -- for you, and for me. :)

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Here here!

grandma w. said...

Cute, cute pictures. I love seeing the pictures of the girls so mucI know it's hard to be so isolated. You are amazing, the things that you pull off. Great job of being so independent. i love you. Mom