Pregnancy clumsiness is nothing to scoff at. For me, it's a real thing.
This morning it began in epic proportions.
I accidentally knocked over Aftyn's full bowl
of cereal and milk with the gallon of milk I was attempting to lift up from the table.
She started to cry. I wanted to as well.
After apologizing profusely, I attempted to clean up the table but the floor was equally covered
in cereal and milk.
I'll get that later. Hopefully. Why don't we have a dog??
I dropped my spoon while getting my own bowl and spoon for my breakfast.
This is one of those mornings where I just know I better be careful because clearly my reflexes
stink and my reaction time is null.
Probably a good idea to just stay home. Good thing I don't have a vehicle to drive today.
Imagine the damage I could do!
No comments:
Post a Comment