I've recently been consuming A LOT of pickles thanks to my recent weight loss efforts (22 pounds down!), and Bronwyn, Mirren and Lochlan are always eager for me to share. After finishing off this BIG bottle of pickles just this week in large part to the 2 older hoodlums, I caught Mirren with a fork in the pickle jar. Doing just as you see, sticking her fork in and just licking all that pickle goodness off. Ha ha ha!!!! I definitely think we better start buying bigger jars of pickles!
2 comments:
If I remember correctly, once I saw the Costco price, there was no going back! Until I realized it was just too huge of a jar for me. hehe
Yummy! Have you ever tried oven-fried pickles? Chop 'em up and roll them in bread crumbs or something like that (I can't quite remember...look up a recipe if you're interested). So good. Of course, then I ate way too many and bloated up like a balloon--pickles have a lot of sodium if you eat half a jar in one sitting, like I may or may not have.
Post a Comment