I think I need to put some words to paper, or whatever, and get this said.
The past 3.5 weeks have been sad, confusing,
happy, comforting and lots of other things.
I've learned things, eternal things, that I know
I was meant to learn through this experience.
I know there are many more for me to learn.
But I need to express my gratitude for the love and support I have received.
I look back on the past weeks and in reflection see more love than sadness,
more comforting words and support than despair.
My heart is beginning to rebuild itself and
feels almost ready to go out and face the world again after my quiet retreat.
Another thing I need to share is that
my blanket that I worked so hard over has turned out
to be such a blessing.
I tried to take a picture. I tried!
My favorite part is the heart square in the lower right hand.
It says "In Loving Memory" and we'll fill it in eventually.
I tried to take a picture. I tried!
My favorite part is the heart square in the lower right hand.
It says "In Loving Memory" and we'll fill it in eventually.
It is the memory, the GOOD memory, that I wanted it to be.
I am grateful and blessed.
I am learning to be happy about this moment in our life,
and I'm sure I will keep learning
as I continue to find both the good and the bad of our miscarriage.
1 comment:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment