Bronwyn getting ready for school.
Also, our bannister all decked out with lights for the holidays.
I wish I had this kids hair.
The color is fun, the texture is good.
I have way too much fun doing it for him.
He has a new appreciation for smells.
He is sniffing all the time, telling everyone they smell "good".
He's always sniffing his hair products after I put them in,
telling me they smell good. Same with my perfume.
He cracks me up.
Girls are going to love him and his appreciation for scents. :)
Bronwyn and her poses.
I swear, she wants to be a model.
I swear, she wants to be a model.
Mirren, mid dance. She LOVES to dance and sing.
Music is in her blood.
Our outdoor lights.
The paint was chipping and needed to be freshened up.
Majorly!
Yes, I am absolutely in love with our lights spray painted copper.
Go ahead and tell me you think they don't match.
Our neighbor boy did already and guess what!
You and he would both be wrong.
This color is gorgeous.
Last of all, Mirren got a really fun gift for her birthday.
It was the most fun gift she didn't know she even wanted!
Our big 4 year old girl. Sure love her and her big smiles.
1 comment:
Such fun pics! The kids are so cute, and it looks like you had a fun Christmas time. I have to tell you, I LOVE the copper painted garage lights. And I think they DO SO match! They tie into the brick below beautifully!
Post a Comment