I agree with grandma w that the ear on the left side of Afty's head (looking straight at her) and Alysa's right ear look the same. I can't vouch for the other ear, since I can't see it.
Here's an idea: Don't you have this outfit still? Wait until Afty's the same age as you were in the picture (6 mo's or so, according to mom) then do Afty's hair like yours and put the outfit on her and take another picture. That would be kinda cool, dontcha think?
I think what genius and grandma are seeing is just a matter of how they used to switch pictures in the "olden" days. It was probably flipped around during the development of it. Either that or both of your heads are angled just so.... either way, both of you are so cute and she does look a lot like you. :^>
5 comments:
I bet that makes you feel good hu? How cool is that!
Alysa and Reed, This is our take on those two pictures. First of all, I loved seeing the pictures side by side. So cute.
I think the pictures are very similar, but also very different. Thru the eyes and mouth, they look a lot alike, also the hair.
Next we noticed that your noses are different. Also we noticed that one of Afty's ears, the left one, looks like Alysa's right ear.
Okay, we're just being picky. At any rate, she is a priceless little doll. What a cutey. Thanks for the pictures.
I agree with grandma w that the ear on the left side of Afty's head (looking straight at her) and Alysa's right ear look the same. I can't vouch for the other ear, since I can't see it.
Here's an idea: Don't you have this outfit still? Wait until Afty's the same age as you were in the picture (6 mo's or so, according to mom) then do Afty's hair like yours and put the outfit on her and take another picture. That would be kinda cool, dontcha think?
Actually, this picture is of me at 3 months old. I do have an outfit like mine - I'll have to dig it out and take a picture of Aftyn in it.
I think what genius and grandma are seeing is just a matter of how they used to switch pictures in the "olden" days. It was probably flipped around during the development of it. Either that or both of your heads are angled just so.... either way, both of you are so cute and she does look a lot like you. :^>
Post a Comment