Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Naive Excitement!

We have an announcement!

Aftyn woke up this morning, let me put my finger in her mouth, and I found 3 little pointy knobs in the bottom of her mouth . . . . . . and that means we have a tooth!

Poor little thing has been sleeping a lot today, but other than that, she's done pretty well for having a tooth just come in. And yes, Reed and I are both pretty proud of her little tooth. :)


In other exciting news, thanks to my sister who is coupon savvy, we just got 5-6 weeks of diapers for $40. And I'm pretty proud of that too. :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

I think those are very exciting things! Brayden is starting to teeth at 4 months already and I know how hard it can be. I can't image getting 3 all at once! By the way can you email me your recipes for baby rice and oatmeal... Mortensenk83@aim.com
THANKS!!!

Kam said...

That's very exciting!! My mom taught me to put a metal spoon in the baby's mouth and tap, tap, tap on that new little tooth so you can hear it... She says the babies like it, because it's cold and feels good on the new tooth. Plus, it's so cute to hear that little noise.
Congratulations, Aftyn!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Cool idea, Kamber! I'm going to try it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats! Celebrating whatever you can find to celebrate is such a great quality about you.