I love the one of her and Reed in bed together. I think it's so cute when Daddy's are sleeping with their babies. I also liked that last one. Too cute.
I should probably add that Aftyn was only in the folded over position in her last picture for about 5-7 minutes. Reed happened to be in the room with her, came and got me so I could see, took the picture, and then I flipped her back onto her back. It was super funny, though. We got a good chuckle.
I also love the one of her and Reed. SO precious! It's funny all of the places babies fall asleep (in high chairs, exersaucers, on rocking horses, etc.)
5 comments:
That last one cracks me up! So funny when they fall asleep sitting up, poor thing, I bet her neck was killing her! :D
I love the one of her and Reed in bed together. I think it's so cute when Daddy's are sleeping with their babies. I also liked that last one. Too cute.
I say equally cute- sleep/awake.
I think they're all cute. She is just a very sweet little girl. I like to see her when she's awake too. Great job Alysa
I should probably add that Aftyn was only in the folded over position in her last picture for about 5-7 minutes. Reed happened to be in the room with her, came and got me so I could see, took the picture, and then I flipped her back onto her back. It was super funny, though. We got a good chuckle.
I also love the one of her and Reed. SO precious! It's funny all of the places babies fall asleep (in high chairs, exersaucers, on rocking horses, etc.)
Post a Comment