Oh, and no, Aftyn got her cheerleading outfit for her birthday from my sis-in-law, but I did make the pom-poms and the bow . . . . and I wrote in marker on my child's cheek. I know, I am officially a bad mother. :) If it didn't look so cute, I might feel bad.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness she is soooo cute!!! :)
That's so cute! Did you sew it yourself? I ws bummed we missed each other we haven't seen each other since I was pregnant we have to get together!
Me too - I was thinking I could finally break down and commit to a playdate sometime - maybe at your house so you don't have to drive? Let me know!
Oh, and no, Aftyn got her cheerleading outfit for her birthday from my sis-in-law, but I did make the pom-poms and the bow . . . . and I wrote in marker on my child's cheek. I know, I am officially a bad mother. :) If it didn't look so cute, I might feel bad.
So super-duper cute! She does kinda look like she's not sure what's going on, huh? But she's adorable!! Yay Aftyn!!
Thanks for adding the orange, go big blue! Best BSU cheerleader I've seen.
Post a Comment