Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random Dream

I had the most random dream last night.
I went to work at a new job, and found one of my old co-workers
who had been a great friend to me in real life was my new co-worker.
In my dream, I asked her about her life.
We talked, she had made a lot of good changes in her life.
In real life, I have thought a lot of about this woman.
I wonder if I had this dream for a reason.
If not for a reason, why do I remember it so well?
If you have an opinion, please share.

3 comments:

just a random genius said...

Maybe the dream represents your subconscious desire to renew old friendships.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Sounds like it to me - I think I have found her on facebook - I even wrote about her at least twice in my journal, which is the only way I could remember her whole name. Now do I have the guts to see if she remembers me too?

Kikigirl said...

Maybe you ate something funny before you went to bed.....like pickles and chocolate ice cream?