Monday, May 2, 2011

Floaties In The Bathtub

Today, after almost 2 whole years, Aftyn accidentally pooped in the tub for the first time. 

It all started with her just tooting, making bubbles.  I think that's what kept her going because they sounded funny.

Next thing I hear from the bedroom as I gathered her lotions, combs, and clean clothes was crying. 
Crying is never associated with bath time at our house.  So I knew something was up.

 I went in to her, only to see her holding one leg up in the air, looking afraid of something floating in the water.  Actually, there were 2 somethings floating in the water. Along with all of her bath toys.  Oh well.

 It had to happen sometime, I suppose, and at least now she knows she doesn't like it.

1 comment:

Kam said...

ha ha! That's a funny story. Spencer pooped in the tub when we first got out here... has been scared to take a bath ever since. He's just now starting to get brave and not cry when we put him in. Kinda traumatic, probably because he was older. Good thing Aftyn's young enough not to be too traumatized by it!