Thursday, May 24, 2012
Aftyn's Day of Fun
Aftyn had such a fun day, as you can tell!
Everything was so exciting to her and she reminded us at least 10 times yesterday that "today is my birfday!". :)
Thanks to our friends Mike, Madelyn and Marina for being our family at our family party.
They are awesome and even braved mosquitoes and thundershowers to help make Aftyn's night fun.
She felt thoroughly spoiled with her new toys, new dress, new jammies and even new panties!
(Every girl needs new birthday panties.)
I love how in every picture that is associated with any part of a traditional birthday, she has the MOST excited expression on her face that I have ever seen. She was genuinely THAT excited. (She was also excited about her tinkerbell jammies, I just think she was starting to get tired. Finally.)
(Reed and I can't believe that by her next birthday, he will be graduating! Woohoo!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Aftyn, Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. We love you very much and miss you. It looks like you had a very fubn day!! Thanks for posting, Alysa!
So very cute! I tried to call on her birthday night, but somehow missed you guys... maybe you were out braving the elements? Happy Birthday, sweet Aftyn girl. She is such a very sweet, affectionate little girl, and has definitely wriggled her way into our family's heart... we love her to pieces!
Post a Comment