Dear Alysa,
Happy Birthday! I wouldn't want to share this day with anyone else. You are an awesome sister and a great friend. I wish we could be together to share this day just like old times. Since we can't, here's your heavy hang-over and don't forget the virtual bump on the head. Oh and watch your mail this week.
Love Alyson
(p.s. from Alysa. . . . . Mom, I know now what you were doing when you were talking to me on the phone . . . . :) Pumping me for my password information so Alyson could hack my blog!!! )
2 comments:
LOL Holy cow, that's funny! I was just trying to post something and couldn't figure out why I couldn't upload my pictures! Thanks Alyson. Happy birthday to you too!! :) Oh and watch your mail this week too.
The things I get talked into doing!!! Love you.
Post a Comment