A few days ago, Reed and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We consider it a pretty special year for us since we were married on 7-7-07. (No we didn't mean for that to happen, it just so happened that the day we wanted to be married the temple would be closed on so we had to go for a week earlier which happened to be 7-7-07. True story)
Here are some of our accomplishments as a family in 7 years:
Reed has earned 2 degrees
We've had 3 girls
We've owned one house
Moved 6 times
Lived in 4 different cities
Crossed the United States by car twice
Held LOTS of callings, including ward mission leader, elders quorum president,
11 year old Sunday School teacher, ward choir director, Wolf pack leader,
primary presidency 1st counselor, and sunbeam teacher
AND THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT:
Through thick and thin, we still love each other and want to stay married!
3 comments:
AW :) That is so sweet :) I love the pictures :) What a great way to sum up the last 7 years :)
Happy late anniversary! I thought of you and Reed on 7-7. I love that you got that amazing date!! :) You're a great couple and I'm glad seven years has been so good to you!
Post a Comment