We've got a real jokester on our hands.
Over the past few days Mirren has been a little off,
sleeping more than usual,
not going to sleep as easily,
and other things associated with a baby who is teething.
But the real kicker is when she eats.
As you might guess she likes to and wants to chew.
Anything to relieve the ache in her gums.
When she nurses, you can tell when she's almost done.
She starts to tighten her little jaw.
I give her a warning, "Mirren..." to which she giggles and releases.
And then continues in that pattern.
Tightening jaw,
warning from Mom,
little giggle
and then release.
She's only good for about 2 times and then she's almost straight up biting.
It is at that point I tell her she's done and then offer her a binki.
Why do I put up with it?
It's all for her little laugh.
Her cute little winsome laugh from that biting little mouth.
2 comments:
She is so precious!! I love this sweet little picture of her. Makes we want to just scoop her up and munch some cute Miri cheeks!! (ps. Mom and Dad Bishop came back calling her Miri, saying you call her that from time to time -- adorable! and I may not be spelling it right, but oh well. ;) I think it's cute!)
Post a Comment