Sunday, April 26, 2015

Last Sunday Thoughts

Today was my last day co-teaching our crazy Sunbeam class.
Just because, Bronwyn gave her first talk today in Primary.
She was loud, and I had to keep reminding her to be a little quieter while she spoke, otherwise
people's ears would hurt.
She did great overall though! :)

This will be the last Sunday, hopefully, where I sit and decompress
 for at least a good hour after church,
so that I can go down and face little children again.
I think in my next ward, I will ask not to teach a class I have a kid in.
It's one thing to have my own kids every day, all day long.
And then to go to church on Sunday and deal with my child plus 5+ more of other people's
children of the same young age.
It was challenging, and became much more fun when I got a great co-teacher.

Anyhow, my kids are sad to be moving.
Surprisingly, people in this ward know who we are
and feel sad we're moving. 
It took a while, but we finally got there.
Go us! :)

It's nice to feel that you'll be missed.



No comments: