Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not much to write . . .

But! I can probably think of a few things. Most of all today, I am grateful for family. Grateful for the family I have through marriage, my biological family, and for my ward family. I am grateful for the kindness and love that are shown me, and for the opportunities I am given to reciprocate. I am grateful for the experiences in my life, both the hard and the happy. I am grateful for our Heavenly Father's love and for the generosity that is shown to us all by Him. My heart feels very full of gratitude. ". . . and my grateful spirit sings. " (a really pretty song by Sally Deford we sang in the first month I directed ward choir.)

2 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

Thanks Alysa for that uplifting post, I, too, am grateful for all of my many blessings! Have a good rest of the week.

Kam said...

Hey, we're grateful for you, too. In fact, just before I logged on and read this latest post, I just turned to Brian and said, "I'm sooo glad Reed and Alysa got married. They just complete the family in a good way." Then I opened your blog and read your "grateful" thoughts! How nice it is to have such great family and so many blessings!