Alysa to Aftyn "Are you supposed to be in bed sleeping? Yes or no?"
Aftyn " No" some hesitation "yes"
What a smart kid she's turning into! It was hard not to laugh while putting her back in bed.
**Other exciting news! Aftyn has finally started singing/humming songs!! It all started because we were looking at her Sleeping Beauty book we got from some good friends with AWESOME pictures - I started singing the song Aurora sings when she's in the wooded glen by herself
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream". (I was mildly obsessed with this movie as a young girl, as you might be able to tell. )
Anywhoo, Aftyn and I danced while I sang her the song, which she loved, and then when I put her back down she started humming, mind you not the exact tune I had been singing, but you could tell she was trying to recreate the dancing/singing we had just done. **
No comments:
Post a Comment